Hello, friends!Savannah O’Gwynn here today sharing a clean and simple card that I created using 5 different Sonshine Stamp Co. sets. Sometimes I end up using lots of different stamp sets for my projects because I’m mixing and matching the sentiments or using only one part of a stamp for the design.
- Look for inspiration. It is EVERYWHERE! I am always finding inspiration on Pinterest– and sometimes I even find it in stores while walking through aisles! Or driving on billboards. Or in magazines or ads that come in the mail!
- After I find inspiration, I head to my stamp stash and look through them to find different images that might match or work for my project. I do this for bible journaling pages, cards, scrapbook layouts, home decor pieces, and more! I also try to keep mental notes of what stamps I own from SSC (and if I forget, I just go to the website). This helps me decide which design would work best for my idea.
- Then I try my design and create my project! Sometimes it works and other times… I have to change my original concept 😜
I find that this particular series of steps helps me execute my designs quicker. And that is what I need right now since we are moving!!!!!!! I didn’t add this in my process above but right now I am also thinking ahead of time about the supplies that I have available (not packed up)! LOL! ***If you are needing quick projects or bible journaling pages, check out my previous post HERE about a quick/simple bible journaling series I’ve started.
- Die cut or cut out a circle image to mask the center of the card base.
- Stamp and emboss floral images.
- Use Post*It Notes to cover flowers and center circle panel.
- Stamp background design, rotating image to create a complete pattern.
- Remove Post*It Notes and watercolor flowers.
- Stamp sentiment inside circle.
Super super quick, easy, and simple! I hope that you are encouraged by my design process and completed project today. Please leave a comment and let me know what you do to make your ideas come to life! And leave a link to one of your creations- I would love to check it out!
Thanks so much for checking out my project today!
Many blessings, Sav
I used the following supplies for this page:
Imagine inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark, white embossing powder
NeoColor II crayons (various)
Other: white cardstock, Post*It Notes